As low as $114/mo until paid in full
$114/mo based on amount financed of $7,240 at 3.99% APR for 72 months for a total of payments of $8,208. 3.99%, 7.99%, 9.99 or 13.99% APR with Minimum Payments of 1.57%, 1.76%, 1.86% or 2.19% respectively of the purchase price balance, based on your creditworthiness, are effective until the purchase is paid in full. Offer available on approved purchases of new 2014-2016 Bolt models made on the Yamaha Credit Card issued by WebBank FDIC. Subject to credit approval as determined by WebBank. Offer valid through 9/30/17. Available to existing cardholders of the WebBank Yamaha Card only. Account must be open and current to be eligible for this offer. Minimum Interest Charge $2. Standard APR 15.99%-23.99%.
Customer Cash offer good on select models between 7/1/17 to 9/30/17.